Enrollment for the first-cycle (BA) programmes is carried out on the basis of graduation (foreign certificates can be recognized by law or on the basis of a relevant international agrement or the decision of recognition issued by the Board of Education in Poland.
- Candidates applying for admission to studies may apply to any number of major programmes, in accordance with the requirements set out below, but they may be admitted only to one major.
- Candidates are obliged to prioritise major programmes from the most preferred to the least preferred one. Admission to one of the programmes indicates that a candidate is not admitted to others.
- The process of specialization selection is carried out in accordance with the Rector’s Regulation No. R.0211.51.2021, dated July 22, 2021, on the introduction of the Principles for the selection of specializations and subjects (electives) for first-cycle, second-cycle and uniform master’s studies. Information on possible admission limits for specializations can be found in the notes to the study program in the PRK system – UEK Polish Qualification Framework.
- Admission is based on the grades obtained at the secondary school-leaving examination, and the qualification procedure includes the following two subjects:
1. contemporary foreign language,
2. optional: chemistry, philosophy, physics, geography, history, informatics, polish language, mathematics or society knowledge,
· if the certificate of a school leaving examination indicates that more than one of the mentioned exams was taken, the subject taken into account is the one which results in a more favourable result.
- For each subject considered in the qualification procedure a candidate can receive a maximum of 100 points. The Total number of points received is 200.
- The candidates who have graduated from foreign secondary schools or have taken international secondary school leaving examinations, in the event of being awarded their certificates at a later date, may be conditionally admitted to qualification procedures provided they submit a certificate confirming the fact they took the final examination, and having met that requirement, they may be conditionally admitted. Such persons are obligated to submit the original certificate (along with decision of recognition) and a translation into the Polish language by 29 September 2023.
- Please note that the launching of the programme is conditioned by an appropriate number of candidates